Sunday, June 24, 2012

Zoobiquity by Barbara Natterson-Horowitz and Kathryn Bowers



 Very interesting.

Warning:  Just in case you thought this would be an interesting family book, you should know that there is a lot about s-e-x in here.  I don't think it was inappropriate for adults (it was clinical, not lascivious), but it would be a bit much for kids and even younger teens.

Side note:  my reading habits have changed quite a bit recently.  I've mostly been listening to non-fiction, on 2x speed, checked out of the library through Overdrive, while I do needlework.

3 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

But what about Triple Town???

Julie M. Smith said...

I think I OD'd.

The WoodLand School said...

I got it on my iPad last week ... and, as with the Kindle, I might need to delete the app. Productivity is at a shocking low (my knitting needles are gathering dust!!!).

Blog Archive